Richard Warren, "Mayflower" Passenger - Richard Warren, an original Mayflower participant

Начал Ed Haynor вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (4)
вчера в 7:21 до полудня

I believe I have information to add to the body of knowledge on Richard Warren, an original Mayflower participant. In February 2022, I did a BigY DNA test through FTDNA and the results were that I matched Richard Warren at E-FTB75291. The formation of this haplogroup is estimated to be about the year 600 CE. So apparently, both of us share a common ancestor, at least, back to this timeframe.

After reviewing the “Warren Family Surname DNA Project - Y-DNA Chart,” at FTDNA among hundreds of listings, there are just 6 of us who share the haplogroup “E,” and I’m the only person at the BigY level. Although many/most of these persons on this chart, Warrens or other surnames could be descendants of Richard Warren without the haplogroup “E”, only 5 of them could be direct descendants through Richard’s male line. And I’m the only direct male relative of Richard’s, at this point, who share a common male ancestor with him, before Richard was born.

After I got my BigY results back from FTDNA this past February, I learned there is another person that I know of who shares the same haplogroup E-FTB75291 with Richard Warren that I do, that is, a Mr. N. Weber, who I believe lives in Arizona, USA. Mr. Weber believes his country of origin is Poland. I gave no indication of my country of origin during the test, since at the time, I wasn’t positive of my origins, since through my 37-marker YDNA test several years ago, showed that I share a common male ancestor with Johannes Haner, who was a Palatine immigrant from Germany through England who emigrated to NY State in 1709-10. So, at that point, my country of origin could have been Germany. But I believed all along that my country of origin was England or possibly Ireland, since through my research I found many early “Haynor” persons living there.

Actually, I believe I descend from a William Haynor, although I can’t prove it, that I found in 5 sources who was in Salem, Massachusetts in the year 1660. I believe that he was an indentured servant, age 14, baptized 22 November 1646, Ellington, All Saints (Episcopal) Church, England. Ellington is very near Ware, England that appears to be where the haplogroup E-FTB75291 has been placed by FTDNA regarding Richard Warren. I have a map of E-Z21365 Haplogroup of R. Warren, N. Weber, and I share, which shows matches in England and in Poland near the border of Germany, that appear in 460 BCE. Of course, those borders between Poland and Germany have changed over time. I also have information from FTDNA that shows us 3, with 4 unknown others, who all have taken the BigY test, in the same time period of 460 BCE, that share the E-Z21365 haplogroup, well before the common use of surnames.

Not that I’ve come to a conclusion, but since Richard Warren’s parents and overall ancestry has been hard to find, determine, or in dispute, and that only 6 persons on the Warren Family Surname DNA Project - Y-DNA Chart, including myself have an “E” haplogroup, I can’t help but think that Richard may have been birthed as a Haynor, regardless of spelling, who was adopted by a Warren family and if a church or government-sponsored adoption was conducted during that time period, records probably will never be found indicating such an adoption. Otherwise, it’s possible that my common ancestor, as well as others that may be determined, with Richard Warren, was well before surnames were used in England or Europe. Although I did discover a Heiner Tribe in Norway on the border of Sweden at least by the year 175 CE, as discovered by Ptolemy. You can read about the Heiner Tribe at https://haynerfamily.org/the-heiner-tribe/.
Sincerely,

Ed Haynor
Newaygo, Michigan, USA

вчера в 8:20 до полудня

My 10th GGF :)

вчера в 9:15 до полудня

So we have a couple of possibilities?

Making sure I understand right.

• Warren wasn’t a Warren, he was from a Heynor family.
  • or - his Warren branch was originally Heynor.
вчера в 11:28 до полудня

I really don't know for sure if Richard Warren was an ancestral Warren or not. I'm just reporting that my YDNA of E-FTB75291, matched Richard's and that we share a common male ancestor further back in time.

I'm also not sure how Family Tree DNA (FTDNA) knows that Richard's YDNA is E-FTB75291, like mine. I suspect though that one or more of the unknown persons from my original post, which shows there are 7 of us who share the E-Z21365 haplogroup, but 4 are unknown, must have been able to prove his ancestry to Richard Warren through a verified paper trail. Otherwise, how would FTDNA know?

If Richard or one of his direct male ancestors was a Haynor or not, is unknown to me, but FTDNA says there is a direct male ancestor connection. Unless FTDNA, made some type of mistake, which I find highly unlikely, it would seem to explain why, over time, it's been hard to find Richard's parents, because there apparently is no paper trail.

It's been reported that Richard was at least somewhat wealthy. I can find no wealth, nobility, or important standing at all in early Haynor English persons. It's been my experience through genealogy and ancestry research that persons of wealth/nobility are easier to track. So, why can't we find Richar's parents? English citizens/families back in those days were very stratified through their wealth or standing in society. Their cast in life was set from birth. If a family back then such as a Haynor family had a male child that they were unable to take care of, or if these parents died, some family would have had to take Richard in. Because of YDNA regarding Richard and me says we share a common male ancestor back in time, it's a high probability, that this is what happened. If not, what could possibly explain this finding?

On both ancestry.com and FTDNA, I have some matches with persons with the surname Warren. Whether these persons are somehow descended from Richard Warren is unknown to me.

Показаны все сообщения (4)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении