Josiah Jenkins - Identity of Father of John Hanson Jenkins (2 Jul 1849 - 3 Jun 1923)

Начал Mark F. Jenkins сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 10:20 до полудня

I have repeatedly tried and failed to get more information about this individual. Frustratingly, he is listed twice in the 1850 Census, and it's clearly the same family as all the other names are the same (other than one child named as Dewitt on one and Clinton on the other; in reality, of course, he was Dewitt Clinton Jenkins). I have several ideas of where "Joe" (Joseph/Josiah) came from, and I suspect that the real name was Josiah; but that's presently only a working hypothesis, with not enough data to say one way or the other. Inability to firmly identify him and his birth and death dates also means that his parentage is uncertain; the two most likely cases are (Levi Jenkins + Mary Abercrombie) or (Bartholomew Jenkins + Nancy Ann Baker); they were listed as alternate possibilities in my work on Ancestry.com but it appears as a problem on geni.com. (It is not impossible that the parentage was someone else entirely.)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении