Elizabeth Bozarth (Borden) - Elizabeth Borden Bozarth b, 1738 Frederick County, VA

Started by donna lee kilvington thompson on Monday, August 18, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts
8/18/2014 at 12:08 PM

Who were Elizabeth's parents???

8/18/2014 at 12:16 PM

Using a Smart Match from My Heritage remember it is not a primary source it shows mother as
Zeuriah Borden (born Winter)
1691 - 1751
Father as
Benjamin Borden
1675 - 1743

8/19/2014 at 8:01 PM

Thank you. Yes, that's what I have, and some people have put some wonderful sites on re: the Borden's, but whenever Benjamin & Zeuriah are shown, I don't see a daughter "Elizabeth". So I'm puzzled.
That is my line, 2 gr (4 & 5) grandfathers married Borden women, Innocent & Elizabeth. Are you in this line?

8/19/2014 at 8:19 PM

No I am Curator just trying to help

http://help.geni.com/entries/487543-What-are-Curators-

8/20/2014 at 8:59 AM

Oh that's great!! Nice to meet you & thank you! I have Elizabeth Borden b, 1738 as being Cherokee? m my 4th gr granddad, who was Lt Joseph Bozarth 1756/58 in Frederick Co VA. Don't know if this could be why I'm not seeing her listed under Zeuriah as a child, or was she also Indian, or is this true at all?
John Bozarth b 1717 is Joseph's father, m to Innocent Bozarth, b 1716, in Middletown, Monmouth Co, NJ. Have not figured out how the two women are related or is Eliz for sure a Borden. This line goes back to Innocent Cornell Borden b, 1673, who m Richard Borden b10/25/1671. T
Our grandson goes to Cornell Univ, so this was a very big surprise!!! So besides doing family genealogy, when I came across this wondering about the name "Innocent" & if she could be the Cherokee it led me to the Cornell's. Just trying to sum it up for all of us. The Borden's intrigued me cause 2 granddads married them, and what a find that was, what a magnificient tree!! I am excited. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Private User
8/6/2019 at 11:40 AM

Have there been confirmed Cherokee in the Borden/Borzath family? I am connected to many Cherokees through this Borden line but have not found the exact Cherokee. Anyone else?

You
→ Lawrence Richard Prince
your father → George Washington Prince
his father → Carrie Emma Ford
his mother → Daniel Ford
her father → Johnson B Ford
his father → Lydia Borden
his mother → Francis Borden, Jr
her father → Francis Borden, II
his father → Francis Borden
his father → Benjamin Fowle Borden
his brother → Benjamin Fowle Borden, II