Andrew Moore "the carpenter," of Windsor - Andrew Moore

Started by Linda Lacko on Saturday, January 12, 2019
Showing all 5 posts
1/12/2019 at 6:46 AM

Apparently Deacon John Moore was not the father of Andrew Moore. I cannot find any information about who his parents were. Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks from a direct descendant of Andrew Moore.
Linda Lacko,

1/13/2019 at 6:22 AM

Linda,
I don't know of the veracity of this notation but, in the IGI notations for Andrew Moore, it denotes that he was the son of Benjamin Moore. I offer this only as additional information, with the possibility that it has subsequently been disproven.
Doug Ross

1/14/2019 at 6:47 AM

Thank you so much Doug. I will certainly look into that possibility. Thank you for the lead!
Linda.

8/7/2019 at 9:50 PM

Did anyone find a parent for Andrew Moore? Is there a Benjamin Moore who could be the parent per the note from January? I did not find one - and would love help. Thank you.

8/13/2019 at 6:19 AM

You are not the only one Carrie Noyes. I have been searching for months now, to no avail to find other parents for Andrew Moore. As it has been stated, he shares DNA with Deacon John, so could have been a nephew. I am leaving the branch as is until there is some proof. If he is a nephew, he would have the same grandparents. It seems strange that he suddenly has no parents when there is so much more information about him.
Linda Lacko

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion