Started by Liz Milan on Monday, April 26, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member
Showing all 4 posts
4/26/2021 at 2:14 PM

Hello! I had a Geni.com free account a few years ago, but had forgotten my password. I recently paid for Geni Pro and tried to access my account but received an error message for an invalid password. I created a new password and changed my profile name to make it easier for people to see and understand my place in the family tree.
Now I have two profiles on Geni- I'm not sure how that happened, but I assume it occurred when I changed to Geni Pro and changed my profile name.
I tried to merge the two profiles, but it appears to be an outstanding request. I don't know my original password for my original Geni account, so if I need to respond and approve the merge request I'm unable to do so.
Could a Curator help me with this? My original account name is: Liz "AKA Sherry Mescon" MILAN (Mescon) and my new account name is: Liz MILAN (Mescon). My birth name was Sherry Lou Mescon and my current name is Liz Milan.
Thank you!

4/26/2021 at 2:43 PM

@Liz MILAN (Mescon)

Private User
4/27/2021 at 1:58 AM

Curators can't help you with this. I suggest that you write to customer support, they can merge your accounts as you have a Pro subscription.

4/27/2021 at 5:04 AM

Thank you.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion