Участники:

• Private User
    Geni Pro

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (3)
Private User
вчера в 3:59 после полудня

Frieda married Max Laskow in 1913 and Max Greenberg in 1927
--The 1913 Marriage Record for Frieda (per FamilySearch) gave her name as Frida Rosenberg -- her Father's Name as Samuel - her Mother's Name as Hatties Cohen.
In other words, her parents were not Samuel Rosenberg and Hattie Ethel (Siegel) Rosenberg!

Private User
вчера в 4:25 после полудня

Moreover,
1) On the 1900 Census for the Sam and Hattie. Rosenberg family, Hattie is listed as 6 born, 6 living - and 6 children are listed. There is no Frieda, and none that is likely her by a different name. Morover, the children were all born in Vermonf, and Sam is listed as having been in the US 18 years, Hattie for 15 years. So both since well before 1890.
But
2) On. Frieda's 1942 Death Record (per AncestryLibrary) her is-Birth Date: 4 Jun 1891 and she was born in Russia. -- On her 1913 Marriage Record she is age 23, Birthplace Berlin, Germany -- and on the 1917 Naturalization Petifion of her then husband Max Laskow she is listed as born in born in Kalisk Russia.-- Not 100% consistent, but clear she was not born in the US, and was born after Sam and Hattie (Siegel) Rosenberg were in the US.

Private User
вчера в 4:57 после полудня

Private User - Since you added and manage her, thought I should let you know: For the reasons given above, I plan to disconnect her from Samuel and Hattie (Siegel) Rosenberg.

I have added enough profiles so she will still be connected to the World Tree.

Показаны все сообщения (3)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении