Hannah Cable (Cogswell) - Photo capability: Add A photo to profile is turned off

Начала Private User вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (6)
Private User
вчера в 11:26 после полудня

I can't add a photo to my Gen Grandmothers profile, can someone please help with this? There is no add a photo to the profile feature.

вчера в 11:49 после полудня

Private User - do you see a problem? I don’t?

Private User
вчера в 11:50 после полудня

I do, because I do not have the Add a photo to her profile feature anymore. I tried to get help using the help link but haven't heard back from anyone yet.

Private User
Сегодня в 12:03 до полудня

Erica Howton -- I assume you're asking if I see a technical problem? It looks like the mugshot field was locked last week; you have to hover over the upper right corner of the mugshot to unlock it.

I just updated her birth place (locked it when done because I cited it) and death place fields, but otherwise I haven't worked on this profile. Will try to find a death record now and get it added.

Private User
Сегодня в 12:04 до полудня

Since she was born in Washington, I've tagged her to this photo. Not locking -- you're the curator.

Private User
Сегодня в 12:10 до полудня

FYI:

Death location is an issue. Data field says Virgil, Cortland County, New York; "About" says Colonie, Albany County, New York; FindAGrave says Collins, Erie County, New York.

Показаны все сообщения (6)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении