Gene Gustafson - My Profile

Начал Private User сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

• Private User
    Geni member
Private User
Сегодня в 8:23 до полудня

The bulk of my research is saved on Ancestry.com. I've just started on Geni, but am well experienced in Ancestry, Family Search, and My Heritage. Most of my research is on my paternal grandmothers (Ellen Akren Gustafson) side of the family.
Her parents were Erick Akren and Johanna Isaacsdotter (Isaacson).
Erick came to the US in 1882 and Johanna in 1888. I have been able to find out information on Johanna from HisKi Project and have connected with living relatives in both the US and Australia (none in Finland so far).
Erick was born 12/12/1857 in Vörå, Vasa Finland. My research has indicated that his birth name was Johansson Ströms or Johansson Akers.
I surmise that when he came to the US, he changed his surname to "Akren," as it is similar to his farm name of "Akers."
His parents were "Johan" and "Lisa" per Erick's marriage record to Johanna in 1889.

Johanna was born on 6/12/1856 in Monå, Munsala on the "Hvit" farm. Her parents were Isaac Andersson and Sanna Maja Henriksdotter.
She came to the US in 1888.

Erick and Johanna first settled in Florence, Wisconsin, USA, and then moved to Carney, Michigan, USA between 1895 and 1899.
Erick died in 1936 and Johanna died in 1942.

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении