Grace Robins (Neale) - Parental questions resolved

Начала Private User сегодня
Private User
Сегодня в 9:49 до полудня

She and her brother John *are* the children of Edmund Neale and Elizabeth Nn:

Edmund [Neale] made a will on 19 March 1609/10 at Northamptonshire, England. In his will Edmund Neale, gentleman, gave to son John Neale £150 at the age of 18. To daughters Mary and Grace Neale, £100 each at the age of 16 or when they marry; if any of these children die before they inherit the survivors are to have their portion; my wife Elizabeth is to have the use of the money during their minority. To my mother Grace Neale and my sisters Francis and Margaret Neale and to my kind friend Mrs. Dorothy Tanfield 1 ring of the value of 30 shillings each, within a year of my death. To Mr. Catelyne, to Mr. Foster, to Lewis Thomas, to Franics Lond, Clement Tarrye and to Dorothy Wood 10 shillings each. To Ann Tarrye and to Damariss Pateson 5 shillings each. To the poor of St. Peters Northampton 20 shillings. To the poor of All Saints Northampton 40 shillings. Residue to wife Elizabeth Neale who is executirx. Witnesses - Mrs. Dorothy Tanfield & Lewis Thomas. Proviso that if daughters marry against their mother's wishes then their mother may reduce their legacy as she thinks fit, and give what is left to son John and other daughter.
Inventory valued at £877.12.4
Wardship of John, Mary & Grace Neale given as in said will.6
https://espl-genealogy.org/MilesFiles/site/p787.htm#i78656

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении