John Stamper - Locked profile for John Stamper

Начала Janet Milburn (Schultz) воскресенье, 31 июля 2022
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (2)
31.7.2022 в 6:41 после полудня

Edit is locked on this profile, someone wrote "Interesting story, may be true, maybe not" or words to that effect.
I wish they hadn't locked it. I googled the link and have entered it below.

Janet Milburn 7/30/22

John STAMPER, (1590-1614 approx)
Begin New Thread

chris manning
Replies: 2
Posted: 30 Nov 2005 1:07 PM
Classification: Query
Edited: 02 Dec 2005 10:03 PM
Surnames: stamper,
i'm looking for info on john stamper(1590-1614,approximately.)
he was from cumberland,but was a merchant and he died on a ship in holland.his body was brought home and buried at christ church parish,but this is all i can locate.anyone with specifics could email me,i'd be forever grateful.

lunago2103@yahoo.com

chris manning
30 Nov 2005 1:07 PM
Re: John STAMPER, (1590-1614 approx)

Jean Watson
03 Jan 2006 6:59 AM
Re: John STAMPER, (1590-1614 approx)

chris manning
03 Jan 2006 10:04 AM

hi jean,
i wondered if i could ask you to look up any information you can find on my ancestor,john stamper...i'm assuming his stone would be in the back,or old section.and,i know that his information is recorded in the church,my dad saw it once,but he is no longer around to help me.
john stamper(1590-1614)was a merchant and he died aboard ship in holland,and was hauled back in a barrel of vinegar to be buried there...dad said that this information was all there and this church had kept the most thorough records he had ever seen.
is there any way i could ask you to go there and try to locate those records for me?and maybe email me copies of these records?i'd be forever grateful,and much in your debt.
if you'd rather,you can send any further correspondance to my personal email.
Lunago76@yahoo.com

(I don't know how to do the below, so I have just added what I found) Janet Milburn 7/30/22
Use the @ symbol and start typing the name of a profile on Geni to tag it in your post.

Сегодня в 6:53 до полудня

It's a link to an Ancestry chat board, copying it to the About was quite lazy of whoever did that yet they then spent the extra time to editorialise!

The gist is "Someone who's dead told me a story about someone who's been dead a looooong time, can you find me some evidence?" It's hardly compelling.

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении