Homer Cecil Turner - Help?

Начала Debbie Gambrell сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (2)
Сегодня в 6:26 после полудня

I have a DNA match to a Robert Turner on Ancestry. He only shows three people in his tree. He has his father as:

Birth
March 7, 1917•Blytheville, Mississippi, Arkansas, USA
Death
1951•Ontario, San Bernardino, California, USA

and his mother as:

Tinnie Evelyn Lowery
Birth
5-26-1918•Tahlequah, Cherokee, Oklahoma, USA
Death
12-28-2002•Scottsdale, Maricopa, Arizona, USA

The problem I've run into is that trees are showing both a Cecil Homer and a Homer Cecil Turner married to the wife Tinnie Evelyn Lowery. Both are also connected to other wives who are the same and have the same children. The problem is, the two men are showing with some conflicting data and different parents. I'm at a total loss as to whose info is correct.

I have Cecil Homer Turner:
BIRTH 7 MAR 1916 • Blytheville, Arkansas, USA
DEATH 25 JAN 1951 • San Bernardino, California, USA

with parents James Edward Turner and Sallie May Sheppard

I have
Homer Cecil Turner
1916–1984
BIRTH 7 MAR 1916 • Blytheville, Arkansas, USA
DEATH FEBRUARY 25, 1984

with parents as listed here on Geni.

Neither show born in Virginia as shows here on Geni.

Since there is no wife connected for this Homer Cecil Turner on Geni, I can't be sure if he matches the spouse and children or either man on Ancestry. I can't tell if people have confused info on two similarly named men or what. I'd think surely the man I match on Ancestry knows the name of his parents though and he has Cecil Homer Turner married to the Lowery wife, not Homer Cecil Turner.

If anyone has any additional info to help me sort these connections out, you'll be my hero! Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Сегодня в 6:37 после полудня

I think the Homer Cecil born in Virginia seems to be connected to the right parents here on Geni but that the trees with the conflicting info are wrong. I found a 1920 census that shows:

1920 United States Federal Census Source info
Census & Voter Lists

Name Martha S Turner
Birth abt 1889 Virginia
Residence 1920 Snow Creek, Franklin, Virginia, USA
Spouse Thomas W Turner
Children Homer C Turner

So this Homer Cecil Turner doesn't seem to fit the profile to be the father of the Robert Turner the trees have conflicting parents for.

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении