About Thomas Francis Pennal
- Name: Mr Thomas Francis Pennal
- Age: 33 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Shirley Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bath Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Frank Herbert Pennell came originally from Cornwall. He gave his address as Imperial Ave, Southampton.
Pennell died in the sinking, his body, if recovered, was never identified.
Notes On some lists his name appears as Pennol or Pennal. His obituary gives his name as "Tomas Francis Pumal".
References and Sources United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
Credits Steve Coombes, UK Chris Dohany, USA Brian Ticehurst, UK Bill Wormstedt, USA
Related Articles and Documents
PENNAL FAMILY INFORMATION