Josephine Josefine Adler (von Sonnenthal) - Ernst Adler

Started by Andy Ellis on Saturday, June 7, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 8 posts
6/7/2014 at 12:59 PM

I understand that Josephine Adler and her husband Ignaz both died with their son Ernst was young. Ernst was brought up in the home of his uncle, the actor Adolf Ritter von Sonnenthal. Ernst married Ida Bauer, brother of Austrian politician Otto Bauer and mother of conductor and opera director Kurt Herbert Adler. Ida Bauer is also remembered as one of Freud's patients, "Dora".

9/7/2014 at 3:05 AM

I also note that JewishGen shows that Josephine Adler (Sonnenthal) died in 1876 and was buried in Vienna on 4 July
http://data.jewishgen.org/wconnect/wc.dll?jg~jgsearch~model2~[jowbr...

9/7/2014 at 6:58 AM

Andy Ellis - a) if you are related to Josephine, enter few of your names and connect to the World Tree - by requesting Collaboration (under Actions menu) with the profile managers.

b) I have previously already sent you an Collaboration request - so you can make the above new Profile information changes and Add any associated Note in the About profile section, etc.

9/8/2014 at 2:27 AM

Dear Peter

I am not related to Josefine Adler. I have been doing some research into her family members, trying to work out how they are connected. At the moment I am only a "Basic" user and do not seem to have access to the Actions menu.

Andy

9/8/2014 at 4:40 PM

Andy Ellis - I sent you an invite, after accepting it - let me now if you're able to make the changes, additions.

9/10/2014 at 6:20 AM

Dear Peter

I find the Geni system quite unintuitive. I may have declined your invitation when I meant to accept it. Please repeat.

Thanks

Andy

9/11/2014 at 10:31 AM

Andy Ellis - invite sent again.

Also, you should add your parents and your ancestors on Geni. That way - your branch will be able to connect yo the Global tree one day.

9/12/2014 at 2:07 AM

Thanks for your patience, Peter. I think I got it right this time. One day I will add my own family to Geni. For now, I will concentrate on the families related to my historical interests.
Andy

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion