Constance Adams - Constace Adams-deMille's Adams Family Roots

Started by Alfred "Ed Moch" Cota on Sunday, June 22, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

6/22/2014 at 11:54 PM

Born and raised in The New York Area. Most of the First Families of American Show business and Entertainment have a natural talent and instinct to recognizing one another. In my research on "The Adams Family", quite a few talented individuals can be recognized. There is also a particular look that sometimes registers in the back of your head that is 'intuitive' that tells you that. In the case of Constance Adams... I can sence it just by looking at her photo. Being in 'The Biz' and having a portion of my family in The Biz that go back before silent films, I can see that Constance is 'An Adam's Cousin' and many in those days knew one another in one form or another. I am comfortable to say this.
Some years ago... when I came to California, I happen to meet Matthew Warner, Grandson of John "Jack" Warner Sr. of "The Warner Brothers". When we met... he said to me "I know you... and your Family". I had a puzzled look at what he said. "You mean they never told you?" I answered him..."Told me???" With the look on my face, he knew I didn't fully know about my families background in 'The Biz'. As he was laughing, he reached out his arm and placed his hand on my shoulder and said "I'm not laughing at you Al...you're here now... you'll find out".
After this strange encounter... we became acquainted for a time. As I began to work in and out of 'The Biz'... Matthew was so right!

Edward Moch (aka: Alfred Cota)
Actor-Director-Writer

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion