Martha Ann Clemons (Thompson) - Please help...

Started by Private User on Thursday, September 11, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 5 posts
Private User
9/11/2014 at 4:27 AM

I have been trying to find a few people in my tree for years. This person's PARENTS and SIBLINGS are part of a big brick wall.
Everything I know about her is on this profile. I have assorted proofs/papers/records that are printed, and not necessarily online, so what is here is, as far as I know and can prove, correct, with the exception of the name which is listed on her marriage paperwork as PATSY CLEM. I have not seen that name anywhere else. But I know that IS her.

Please, if you can help, with documentable proof, or at least good solid info, (not...Ancestry.com says this may be her because so and so copied info from somebody who copied...) on any of the ancestors before her, parents, siblings, children not listed...I would be so very thankful.

9/11/2014 at 6:07 PM

Here's a start:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=23453676

If that newspaper was printed on the 11th of Feburary as the about lists, then we can calculate the funeral took place on the 9th and died on the 7th. This is based on the information in the newspaper and using a calendar from 1904.

Private User
9/11/2014 at 6:46 PM

@Jonathan Scott Krengel Thank you. :) I have that from the Clay City Times, and knew it was her because it listed her son, who I already had. Trying to get people in the other direction...parents, ect.

9/11/2014 at 6:51 PM

There wasn't a death date listed on the profile so I thought you didn't have it.

An exact death date and location can be helpful as it might allow you to find a death record which could list parents.

Private User
9/11/2014 at 7:47 PM

@Jonathan Scott Krengel Yes, it helped when I found it, led me to a few people I only had minimal info about.

I have a cousin also looking for this individual's info, we're basically stumped at this point. So any help is good, even if we have it already. :)

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion