Jesus The Christ of Nazareth - Jesus was a observant Jew, not a Christian.

Начал Daniel Louis Sapphire понедельник, 6 октября 2014
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (9)
6.10.2014 в 8:26 до полудня

Jesus was an observant Jew, as the Bible makes clear. He could not have practiced Christianity, as it did not exist yet.

6.10.2014 в 9:40 до полудня

I imagine he was also a rabbi ?

Private User
6.10.2014 в 1:47 после полудня

Yes Barbara Jesus was a rabbi, His disciples called him rabbi and Jesus is God's only begotten son. Adam and Eve were Gods creation just like we are. .

6.10.2014 в 1:53 после полудня

updated it

6.10.2014 в 9:32 после полудня

First one would have to establish, prove, the existence of God. Something no one in history has EVER been able to prove. If you can, by all means do so. I guarantee you'll be the most famous human being in history FOREVER!

But, it's something you can't do. No one can. Only God can prove God's existence. If HE did, what would be the value of faith?

Thus your point is moot.

7.10.2014 в 6:55 до полудня

After the death of Jesus, Christianity developed as a way and means of preserving the teachings of Jesus Christ. As Christians, how much do we practice Jewish customs?
eg. avoidance of pork
no work on Saturday
etc. etc. etc.
My DNA says that I have Jewish ancestry from Palestine; yet my family has been practicing Christianity for centuries. My Eve mother line looks to be one of the founding mothers coming up out of northern Sudan and southern Egypt and Tunisia. (T2g2a MT) and (I1 Y) With my surname being what it is, many of us know that translated into English Christ means anointed one, it is a title bestowed upon Jesus by Pontus Pilot when Jesus was crucified. The word origin of Christ is Greek! Yes, my DNA says that I have Greek ancestors still living in Greece.
God does exist as I have seen Him. God is Spirit and Light energy. He takes on whatever form suits His purpose. A more powerful Being than God is not possible. This is what I believe.

7.10.2014 в 12:23 после полудня

The biggest lie of Christianity is that it's a run-away splinter group off the Cult of YHWH (known today as Judaism) started by the revolutionary Yesu (Jesus).

The question, this 'Yesu'/Jesus ( simply meaning- 'savior' a general description of the Messiah), a Persian, Greco-Roman-Trojan, Irish with a tincture of Semitic blood was, at that time, the literal King of Judea, was solely and primarily Semitic? Being labelled and called 'Yeshua' by Talmudic Jews, thus erasing his existence by hiding his identity behind a great vail of a lie, hence, the vague term 'Jew'.

The Second biggest lie of Christianity is that 'Genealogy' and bloodline does not matter... Certainly echoed each time some person falsely teaches Yesu/Jesus was the King of the Jews- when literally he was of the royal bloodline of Judea- a branch of the the Persian royal bloodline.

'If' Yesu/Jesus was Rabbinical teacher of any form of Judaism, it was Torah Judaism which was a cross polonization of Egyptian Therapeutae (mix of Eastern and Western medicine), the cult of Ra, the cult of the Aten and many other non-descript religions at the time. Although, surely- excluding his (Yesu/Jesus) endorsing the practice of that desert law delivered to Amenhotep IV / Mose by Jethro of Median- Yesu/Jesus hadn't anything to do with Babylonian Talmudic Jews. He, even condemning them as being, literally, fathered by of the Devil in the Gospel of John (Ch. 8).

An original Christian- or better described as Nazaryan (meaning 'people of the branch or vine') was a member of a non-joining, private family faith, the same family faith practiced by Yesu (Jesus). It existed long before Judaism, the Torah and before 'Hebraic' code became a spoken language. It's origins stem from ancient Sumer (and in my opinion mirror the spiritual ideals of Enki).

'Rabbi' simply means teacher, a teacher of what, we might speculate but what kind of teacher was Yesu/Jesus? His mother was Aryan (Aryan people (sometimes called *Troglodytes) whom ruled the Semitic tribes around the geographical area known today as Iran). A royal branch (whom Ezekial (Ch. 17) describes as a 'Majestic Vine') of the old Persian and Achaemenid Empire.

The Prophet Jeremiah notes these parallel bloodlines (Ch. 33:17-26) between Jacob and David vs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

King James Version (KJV)

"17 For thus saith the Lord; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;

18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

19 And the word of the Lord came unto Jeremiah, saying,

20 Thus saith the Lord; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;

21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

23 Moreover the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying,

24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the Lord hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.

25 Thus saith the Lord; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;

26 Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them."

Certainly, Yesu/Jesus is not and was not 'just' a Jew... Phooy.

* (The Troglodytae (Greek: Τρωγλοδύται) or Troglodyti (literally "cave goers")) - Why was Yesu/Jesus born in a cave?

7.10.2014 в 12:43 после полудня

By the time Yesu/Jesus is on the scene the the Royal house of Judea had been almost decimated by the influence of the Cult of YHWH which had already been installed through murder and intrigue, decreeing Talmudic Judaism, the state religion of Judea. Hence, the condemned practice of the false religion in the repeated phrase, "of which thing my father hates..." and 'those that claim to be Jews but are not... but are the synagogue of Satan" in the letters to the seven churches (Revelation Ch. 1-3).

26.11.2014 в 2:34 до полудня

The difference between what Historical and Religious can be a difference between Night and Day. To get a better perspective, you need to separate the both of them so to tell the difference and what is accurate as well. Yes.. Jesus of Nazareth was of The Judaic Faith and was a Rabbi according to scripture. According to research to be called a Rabbi, you would also have to be married. If so... the answer is under "The Levirite Law of Marriage" and is shown to have been invoked by Jesus, especially in "The Book of Mark", when Jesus was being crucified, he commanded John and Mary, to behold one another under Levirite Law, that both John take Mary unto his house. Now was this Mary The Mother of Jesus or was this Mary of Bethany (aka: Mahdaline). I think it speaks for itself and answers that question.

Показаны все сообщения (9)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении