Isaiah Calvert - Other family? Other sources?

Started by Private User on Sunday, June 28, 2015
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts
Private User
6/28/2015 at 12:01 PM

Would really like to know more about him. Who were his parents? Who was his wife, Ruth's mother? Did he have any other children? And what other sources can be found about him? Are there any? The one given source is just conjecture.

Private User
6/29/2015 at 11:34 AM

I can't give you much information on this Isaiah Calvert. You state that the one source is "just conjecture." That source contains references to county records, wills and Quaker records.

Should you find better sources for Isaiah's profile, I hope you will share them.

Private User
6/30/2015 at 2:37 AM

I say conjecture because in part of that article it says Ruth Calvert's father's name is Isaac & later it says his name is Isaiah. And nowhere does it give his parent's name or his wife's name. It seems that if so many references exist for him, that information would also be available. There is no death information & his birth year has a wild range of 60 years. If Ruth was born in 1730 then her father could not have been born in 1725. Just trying to find more about this mystery man & his family. Sometimes genealogy is really frustrating.

6/15/2021 at 2:54 PM

I might be able to assist but I need more specific information. You first discuss Isaiah. Then Isaac is added.

Dates, years and locations help. Also, this is in relationship to an article, but a pointer to the Article is not referred to in this set of comments. I will search the discussion list.

David Bell - Calvert Genealogy Research group - Facebook And the Surname project at familytreedna.com

thanks,
David

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion