Thadous Burgess Swanson - Hard to Find Family History - Swason and Wilbanks cousins

Started by Barbara Ann Duffy on Thursday, July 28, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
7/28/2016 at 5:02 AM

Thaddeous Burgess Swanson was the brother of my grandmother, Keola "Ola" Swanson. Their parents were John Thaddeous Swanson, born in 1871 in Towns County GA and Nannie S. Wilbanks, born in 1874 in Macon County NC. More info can be found in my tree on Ancestry or on a Facebook page called "Wilbanks-Smith-Burgess Kin". My direct email is "rootsreality@yahoo.com". My user name on Ancestry is "rootsreality'. This family is in tree "BCC Family Tree". I have also taken a DNA test through Ancestry and have transferred results to FTDNA (kit # B12308) and GEDmatch (kit # A163105). Please contact me if you belong to this family!

7/28/2016 at 1:49 PM

Hello Barbara, how nice of you to contact me. Unfortunately we knew very little about Thaddeous Swanson's family, so we are delighted to hear from you and are grateful for the access to your information. I was married to Thaddeous's son. By the way he was known to family and friends as Bud.
Please feel free to contact me at my email address noelnlia@cox.net. If you would like to. Again thank you.

7/28/2016 at 9:52 PM

Lila
Everything I have sent to the email above has bounced back as undeliverable. Please double check the email address you provided or send me an email at rootsreality@yahoo.com

Thanks
Barbara

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion