• Private User
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
Private User
9/25/2016 at 1:28 PM

I think the date of death here should be her birthdate. I am looking at a genealogy tree done by Marcel Apsel from Belgium. He has April 29th as her birthday.

Private User
9/25/2016 at 9:35 PM

I has this information about Mitel:

Avrohom Eliezer Delman

12/7/2014 at 4:05 PM

[You can share or post the info below, hope it helps]

In the Sefer Ateres Yehoshua, by Rabbi Dovid Aryeh Leib Zunz (Bilgoray, 1936), on page 9 mentions Meitel as the daughter (of the Pnei Yehoshua and his second wife Taube) who died at an early age, and includes the text on her Matzeiva, she died in 1733 (30 years after the explosion). In Chapter 7 the other two daughters are discussed: Faiga and her husband Rabbi Shmuel Dov Hertzfeld are discussed on pages 47-49, and Rabbi Naftali Hertz Halperin is discussed on p. 51-52 as a son-in-law, though his wife’s name is not mentioned.

Rabbis Hertzfeld and Halperin are also mentioned as sons-in-law of the Pnei Yehoshua in Anaf Etz Avos, see here:

http://www.hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx?req=29120&st=&......

Private User
9/25/2016 at 9:48 PM

Elena If the prior information is correct According to my calculations Mitel died 19 years before her Mother's (Taube or Toba) death in 1751. Which i aprox 1732-1733

Now there are some contradictions according to the tomstone. She died 20 years after the explosion, this occured 1702 then the year of death would be 1722 and not 1733 So here is another question for the puzzle.

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion