Yehuda ben Beztalel {or ben Yitzhak} - Should this really still be connected? - Yehuda-ben-Beztalel great grandson of Yehuda-ben-Beztalel?

Начал Private User пятница, 28 апреля 2017
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (3)
Private User
28.4.2017 в 5:13 до полудня

Considering the conclusive evidence that many leading genealogists have provided, and the conclusions they have arrived at pertaining to the ancestry of MaHaRaL of Prague - המהר״ל מפראג [as summarised under the profile of יהודה בן בצלאל הזקן המפורסם] i.e that he WAS NOT descended from יהודה בן בצלאל הזקן המפורסם (and therefore his descent from King David of Israel is thrown into question, see this article-http://chfreedman.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Maharal%20of%20Prague... by Private User) it seems rather strange that this connection is still showing in all its glory here on Geni. I would like to believe that Geni is not just a collection of legends and myths but rather something more substantive. I mean, proof is proof. Let us not bury our heads in the sand.

28.4.2017 в 6:58 до полудня

I don't disagree with Chaim's article. But if I recall there was a more recent article in Avotaynu with a theory that the gravestone had been restored and a mistake added.

28.4.2017 в 7:02 до полудня

Maybe Adam Robert Brown can make sure that all of these articles are also on Avotaynuonline.com.

Показаны все сообщения (3)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении