Chief Napoleon "Hdakinyan" B. Wabasha, IV - Joseph Wabashaw is also the name of one of Chief Napoleon Wabasha sons

Started by William Patrick Johnson (Wabasha) on Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Showing all 4 posts
6/12/2018 at 9:30 PM

I am a direct Descendant and my tree starts with Joseph the son of Napoleon Wabasha and a few years back I received my family tree in Flandreau,SD. from the enrollment office . Joseph was also a documented Chief ( Born: unknown -Death:11-26-1898). I am not seeing that my grandfather Joseph Wabashaw numbered as one of Napoleon Wabasha children and I was wondering why that is???@ William Johnson (Wabashaw)

6/13/2018 at 4:51 AM

Good morning cousin William! I’m sorry he’s not on the memorial. I’m only guessing the owner didn’t have your information. I’m on my phone, but when I get home from work I will surely add him. I was unaware of him. He would have been my great Grandmother Mary’s brother then. Thanks for letting me know. Please contact me at husker66002@hotmail.com. Nice to meet you cousin! Sue

6/13/2018 at 8:20 AM

Hi William, 3 questions...so, was Natalie his Mother? When was he Chief as Henry was Wabasha V? And not a question, but I was unaware there were 11 children. Sue

8/16/2018 at 12:26 PM

Look at the dates and you will see the chieftain start two times before chief Henry Wabashaw was, but our tree also branches there with brothers sharing same father.... mother is unsure on Natalie Graham

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion