Started by Private User on Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 10 posts
Private User
7/24/2018 at 7:09 AM

Anyone here a descendent of Gustav Adolf Frumerie, KING of Sweden?

Private User
7/24/2018 at 10:33 AM

Private User, I have merged your profiles into the exixting Frumerie branch of the tree.
NOTE! No kings in that family.

Private User
7/24/2018 at 11:33 AM

Hello hunny. Thank you so much. Perhaps I've followed the wrong Frumerie line...?

Private User
7/25/2018 at 7:45 AM

Thank you so very much for the updates to our lineage. Do you now see the direct line to the King? Kristina became queen after her father died with no male heir. Johan came to "The Americas" when his father Carl, died in 1874 or so. Kristina appointed her (adopted son) cousin, Gustaf Adolph, as her successor.

Private User
7/25/2018 at 10:31 AM

Sorry, Lisa but you have got it completly wrong.

Gustaf Adolf Frumerie was born in 1780
Gustaf Adolf Frumerie
The Frumerie family came to Sweden from Holland.

Gustaf II Adolf, King of Sweden was born in 1594
Gustavus Adolphus, King of Sweden

No connection at all between the families.

Forf the Swedish kings and queens you can see the Geni project https://www.geni.com/projects/Sveriges-regenter-Swedish-monarchs/115

Private User
7/25/2018 at 10:54 AM

Oh dear. Thank you for the corrections. It's still a pleasant notion to have believed in, however. All this DNA and ancestry is new as well as exciting and enlightening for myself and my children.

8/6/2018 at 5:06 AM

Lisa
As an Anderson, are you by chance located somewhere on the east coast of USA? My great grandmother Louisa was an Anderson. She came from Uppsala, Sweden. Your dark hair color reminds me of Queen Desideria- Desiree Clary, of French ancestry. Am wondering if we might be related?!!!
Linda C

Private User
8/6/2018 at 7:24 AM

Anderson is my married name. I was born Lisa Ann Johnson and was adopted under the name of Leach. I married Jeromie D. Anderson, Sr. His family is Shinnecock Indian Nation in the Hamptons. HTH

8/12/2018 at 4:54 AM

are you insane, there is no king Frumerie, what is this? weird, i repeat , there is no king named Frumerie

Private User
8/12/2018 at 3:06 PM

Tap your brakes Asa Teresia... I'm still quite new to this with limited information living in a State that refuses to release my original birth certificate after I was adopted. So relax...

Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion