Thomas F. Sampson - Last name sources ?

Started by Private on Thursday, May 30, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 7 posts
Private
5/30/2019 at 6:32 AM

Connecting the dots here so that merges can be made. Thomas F Sampson needs merges done there’s another profile floating around also some sources need to be attached to this profile that shows why his son Thomas F Chavers has that last name and not the surname Sampson. There’s two separate profiles of the same man now there’s confusion. There needs to be sources and most definitely merges

Private
5/30/2019 at 6:41 AM

Erica Howton

Erin Ishimoticha

Patty LaPlante

Amy Nordahl Cote

I’m tagging in as many as I can to sort this situation out. I’ll ha able to help more once I get membership back on again. There’s looking like there’s two Bartholomew Shives Chavis floating out here as well creation confusion in the tree. There’s no sources on this profile here to show how Thomas F Chavers is the son of Thomas F Sampson. There’s no doubt in my mind the man that created this profile is my cousin no question to that, this just needs to be more “legit” with sources and more than likely merges.

Private
5/30/2019 at 8:35 AM

Okay I’ve reactivated my account I’ve merges a few so far but now there’s an issue as to who Thomas F Sampson’s father is there are two separate names no sources? I feel anyone can help it’s greatly appreciated there’s too many Thomas F Sampson’s floating around no sources.

5/30/2019 at 10:58 AM

I have alot of inbreeding in my family lots of first cousins getting married it gets confusing 5th great grandms also great aunt over severl generations and several lines cross

Private
5/31/2019 at 6:20 AM

Yes as do I :) cousin my father is my cousin several times over.. I am just trying to get some sources for this man there’s no sources here on this profile some need to be added, nothing bad just needs to be some sources added. There about three profiles created on this one man and it shouldn’t be.

Private
5/31/2019 at 6:21 AM

If you can add some sources to his profile by all means please do so ♥️ On his biography

6/1/2019 at 8:33 AM

Thomas F Sampson isnt on mine Ive imported my tree over a long time ago and I actually n to go through add and delete stuff.

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion