Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

• Private
    Geni member
Showing all 7 posts
Private User
11/17/2019 at 4:04 AM

A very interesting subject did God create everything or did everything create its self out of dead matter.
For my self I believe God created everything we se how about you
Sally Dagmar Williams John Sjolin Private User [[6000000075403263471] Private

Private User
4/21/2020 at 9:36 AM

Hi
Thought I'd try and resurrect this discussion thought in this day and age it is very relevant with all that's going on in the world so what do you think. Sally Dagmar Williams Private User Private User

dave

4/22/2020 at 5:02 AM

Ido believe God is the creator of all,and evaluation is part of that creation.

Private User
4/22/2020 at 5:58 AM

Hi Sal
Nice of you to join me yes I believe God created everything in 6days evolution says it has taken millions of years how would you reconsili this.
Sally Dagmar Williams Private User [[6000000075403263471]

Dave

Private User
7/17/2021 at 5:29 AM

Hi Sal Sally Dagmar Williams

The way I see it its either creation or evolution one or the other and for me God created everything in heaven and earth he also destroyed everything in the flood and began again everything he needed was on the ark the onlything missing was man in the image of God.
The only person in the bible who is said to be the express image of God is Jesus Christ and this will be at his second coming and this is the end of creation.

Another interesting verse is

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth

Its the last line when we think of globle warming how could St John know that mankind would be in a position to destroy the world.

Dave

7/22/2021 at 4:07 AM

I do believe you are right Dave I think we have left it to late to slow to turn back the tide that doesn’t mean we must stop trying it will be up to the next generation God help them !

Private User
7/22/2021 at 4:44 AM

Hi Sally Dagmar Williams
Of course your right we have to do our best it shows our love for Gods glorious creation but only God can put it right and this will happen when Christ returns to rule the world as King of Kings.

Back to the question of creation or evolution how do you view the 6 day creation account in Genesis in relation to what St Peter says.

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day

Dave

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion