Susan Brubaker (Brubaker) - Susannah Brubaker/Susan K Brubaker

Started by Vickie Susanne Belzer on Monday, January 25, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts
1/25/2021 at 9:50 AM

These are two different women who have been combined into one here. Susannah Brubaker was Moses' first wife and his second cousin once removed. Her parents were Jonathan Brubaker and Barbara Crist. They were married in 1856 and had 6 children. She died in 1868 and in 1869 he married Elizabeth Bosler, they had 4 children. She died in 1892. Susan K. (Royer) Brubaker was Moses' third and last wife, married in 1897, with no children. Susannah Riffey Susan Brubaker (Brubaker)

1/26/2021 at 5:46 AM

Vickie Susanne Belzer i unmerged the two Susans and set both profiles to Master Profile status, which means it is not permitted by the software for them to be merged unless a curator first removes that MP flag from one of them. I have added a note to both profiles which should alert other curators not to do this.

I also populated the profile of the "later" Susan with more data to make it more obvious they are not the same woman as the profile was basically blank before. In doing so a Tree Match turned up for an actual duplicate of her which I have merged in, giving her parents, siblings and additional spouses.

1/26/2021 at 5:52 AM
1/26/2021 at 8:55 AM

Thank you very much.

Vickie

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion