Anne Marie Metis - Micmac - Her Haplo group is

Started by RoseMarie Moon on Saturday, February 20, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
2/20/2021 at 10:42 AM

I am a direct descendant of Anne Marie She is my 6th great...... grandmother. My Haplogroup is A which follows my mothers mother.....
It is the only lineage carried by the Eskimos native to Siberia Canada and Alaska. All my female relatives from her side are all A as well, otherwise they would not be a direct match. Rose Moon

Private User
2/20/2021 at 11:29 PM

Hi RoseMarie: nice to hear from you, Anne Marie is my 8th Great Grandmother, and was married to Rene Rimbault, they lived in Port Royal NS. in the mid to late 1600's. I was adopted as a young child and had no idea of my roots until I was 35. it wasn't until many years later when I joined Ancestry that I found more roots that go back centuries in time. I also ran across an old Acadian / Port Royal record which shows how many farm animals Anne Marie and Rene owned lol. I did a DNA test thru Ancestry and also uploaded that to My Heritage as well. Looks like I'm connected to Anne Marie thru the Lapierre / Acadian side of my lineage. I do have scores if not hundreds of DNA matches to the Acadian side. My DNA analysis doesn't show any Indigenous content, but that really doesn't mean anything, The My Heritage analysis shows me to be 18% Italian, but don't have a single Italian match on their system. My more recent lineage has been Irish, English, French (Acadian) Dutch / German.

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion