• Private
    Geni member
  • Private
    Geni member
Showing all 8 posts
3/5/2021 at 6:28 AM
[This message has been hidden until it can be reviewed by an administrator.]
3/6/2021 at 6:56 PM

Please let me know if this worked, I removed her e-mail address from the profile. It should work but if will try something else. This was just quick and easy.
Linda

Private User
3/6/2021 at 6:56 PM

Tina Mitchell I'm going to escalate this to Customer Service so they can work directly with you. I'm also going to "report" your post here -- not because you've done anything wrong, but because I want to give you some privacy by hiding this post.

Please let me know if you haven't heard back from Customer Service within a few days.

3/6/2021 at 7:44 PM

Thank you so much Ashely Odell. I really appreciate it.

3/7/2021 at 1:52 PM

Hello @Linda Zimmerman (Sibley),
Thanks so much for removing her email address from the profile. I’m hoping this will help, but unfortunately I will not know.
I had previously looked at her profile but I was not able to remove her email address from the profile. Thanks again for all your help, I believe that “should” stop her from receiving notifications which is the best way to handle this.
Thanks for your help!

Private User
3/8/2021 at 10:27 PM

Linda Zimmerman tagging because hers above did not work -- and to ask -
If the email address is removed from the profile of a Geni-user, doesn't that in effect close their account, or at least make it impossible for them to log in?

3/9/2021 at 4:26 AM

Private User IF they had created there own profile that would be correct, but it was created by someone else ( a family member) and was tagged with the e-mail, but unclaimed.

Private User
3/9/2021 at 5:17 AM

AH - invited, never joined, but getting notifications - thanks much for the clarification.

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion