How to tell when the Profile Manager last logged on

Started by Eleazar Castellanos, Jr. on Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Showing all 5 posts
8/25/2021 at 9:23 AM

Is there a way to tell when a Profile Manager last logged on? I have a few profiles I created via the GEDCOM import process with merge requests but I don't if the manager has abandon the profile (since there is no last logged on date) or are deceased.

I would like to merge this profiles of deceased individuals in my tree to aid anyone else trying to get a more complete tree.

8/25/2021 at 3:56 PM

Only curators can see last logon date for a user.

Private User
8/26/2021 at 12:06 AM

None curators have one indicator: If you see the "Inactive Manager" option in the Actions menu of the manager profile the user has not logged in for 9 months. Executing that command adds the closest active user as an extra manager and you can try to collaborate with that person to get access.

Please note that the "Inactive Manager" option goes away once activated, but might show up again after 7 days.

Private User
8/26/2021 at 2:17 AM

Alternatively you can drop a merge request in https://www.geni.com/discussions/216411 which should at least contain the names of the profiles, but preferably the merge URL or the URL/links (which show in the top bar when on a profile).

8/26/2021 at 8:13 AM

Thanks for he info Remi Trygve Pedersen and Private User

Thanks for the suggestion Private User

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion