Mary Levicy Hays (Sutton) - 3rd Gr=grandmother, Mary Levicy Sutton and her heritage

Started by Christine Hayes Watters A985394 on Saturday, August 28, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
8/28/2021 at 2:54 PM

Along with other cousins of the Sutton./ Hays line, we found documents linking Levicy Sutton to John Sutton, who has named Levicy and sisters in his will and their married names. I uploaded this document so we can compare their proof of heritage. with Alexander Sutton who has been named as her father here on Geni. I want to make certain that we are broadcasting to other family members the true heritage of these people. It's so important to blend science with documents to find the true blood lines of our ancestry. Please upload the documented proof from court records that Alexander Sutton with his wife and family belong Levicy Sutton's family.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Chris Watters

Private
8/28/2021 at 3:30 PM

Alexander is a placeholder mirror tree that if you have primary sources for John Sutton, that would be replacing Alexander.

8/31/2021 at 4:10 PM

So is the copy of John Sutton's will enough to confirm his paternal relationship to Mary Levicy Sutton Hays, along with her sisters? Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Chris Hays Watters

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion