Alfred Francis Howes, Jr. - Evidence needed to support this profile

Started by Jessica Marie German on Thursday, September 2, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Showing all 3 posts
9/2/2021 at 11:09 AM

Private User ,

Dear Douglas,

I am contacting you about this profile: Alfred Francis Howes, Jr.

I noticed that you added this profile today. I can find no records to support the existence of this person. The bio in the about section clearly refers to Alfred Francis Howes as it is almost the same information as the bio from History of Hartford County, Connecticut, 1633-1928 : being a study of the first makers of the Constitution and the story of their lives, of their descendents and of all who have come that I posted on the elder Alfred's profile. The dates do not match with the existence of a child who must have been born after 1892, Alfred and Sarah's date of marriage. In addition to no birth record being found for a junior, the 1900 and 1910 census data shows the birth of only one child. All documents are attached to Alfred's (the elder) profile. If you have something to support an Alfred Jr.s' existence please let me know. We've been collaborators for a long time and I know you like to be accurate. If you need any help with anything, let me know.

Sincerely,

Jessica Marie German (Duffey), Volunteer Geni Curator

Private User
9/2/2021 at 2:19 PM

I deleted ths profile. I misinterpreted the wording in the "about me" section of Alfred Francis Howes.

Thanks for catching this.

9/2/2021 at 3:18 PM

Dear Doug,

Thanks!

Jessie

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion