Christina Perkins - Hi Christine

Started by Kathleen Kane on Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Showing all 4 posts
10/13/2021 at 1:23 PM

Hello, I'd like to say welcome! I am Kathy / Kathleen Kane. Your Debbie's Daughter? Whe I saw the photo of you..I think that's you, you look so much like Fran. She's beautiful and my first cousin.Debbie and her siblings are my second cousins. Your great grandmother Nancy and my mother Ann Kane were very close sisters. I spoke with another cousin and she said Francis is ok.Please tell her that i said hello.I go way back to when they lived on Altgeld. Great Lady, My Aunt Nancy. She was about 20 plus years older than my Mother.

Private User
10/13/2021 at 8:29 PM

Yes, Fran is my Grandma! She is doing well she is almost 82 now. She is amazing and yes I hear that a lot that I resemble her, it’s why my middle name is Frances after her and my daughter! Such kind words, I remember Anna! She was my Great Grandma’s favorite I remember. She helped raise me until she passed when I was 9, we were very close such a kind and wonderful strong woman! We are blessed to have these strong ladies in our family! My Grandma is very close and special to me. My mother Debbie passed 8 years ago from colon cancer very hard on me and my family. I miss her every day. It’s so nice to connect to family! I miss everyone I used to know them all growing up, Aunt Marie was so close to us too my son was born in her birthday March 27. Tina too I remember and Uncle Dominic. So sad they have all passed. Hope all is well with you and your family.

10/14/2021 at 4:29 AM

Christina, good to hear from you.First, I am so sorry about your mother. We were about the same age. Growing up by your grandma and great grandma. My sincerest condolences.
And yes, you are the spitting image of Fran. That was Anna's Godchild.My mother loved her so much. But I think you have Anna mixed. She was my mother and sadly never met you. There's such age differences, that makes it hard.But yes, we were lucky to have had Aunt Marie, my Godmother.. Aunt Bernice, Beatrice,Tina, Dominc Josephine. She pased early as she had Down's Syndrome. Nancy is the oldest and Anna the youngest. She passed the same year as Aunt Marie in 2000.
That's a beautiful girl you have and your resemblance to your Grandmother Fran is stuning. Please tell her hello and hugs from me.And i know she keep in touch with our cousin Jennie Cali, Tina's daughter and Isabel, Dominic's daughter. There's so much with this family, all i ever knew was that Aunt Nancy and Aunt Tina were the best cooks! Your GG Nancy was like a mother to my mother growing up.She taught her to cook. And, Uncle Dom always had fun with his sisters and calling out the best cook to get them riled up! So many stories. Funny, your Grandmother is my cousin and your Mom and I were the same age.give or take a year. I have pictures of Deb, her sisters Aunt Bernice and Frances at my 8th birthday party! I will try and post. Oh, by the way.. My mother Anna's middle name is Christina. A lot of family history. Take care,stay in touch if you like or have any questions.. It's confusing! But do tell your Grandmother Fran to call or write. My info is 773-282-4295 or nicksred@yahoo.com. And keep the info for yourself as well. Thanks for reaching out and much Happiness and Good Health to you and your Family. Hugs, Kathy!

Private User
11/23/2021 at 7:03 PM

Oh I love all of this information! If you have pictures would love to see them! My email is Perkins.christina79@gmail.com. My Great Grandma was my favorite she was so sweet and kind I like to think I got all of that from the ladies in our family. I named my daughter Noelle Frances after my middle name and my Grandma’s name. Where did the Christina come from? I love that my name is all family names. Christina Frances. Take care and so good to be in touch!

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion