Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

• Private User
    Geni member

Упомянутые профили:

Private User
1.11.2021 в 9:54 до полудня

Research provided by Clarice Antoinette Cole:

"Anna Bengtsson (Bengtsdtr) Swanson Loop.Born 1 July 1882, Orkened, Kristianstad, Skane, Sweden. Died 4 August 1954, Everett, Snohomish, WA.She is the daughter of Bengt Jonsson born 16 April 1850, Orkened, Skane, Sweden and died 4 January 1932, Kristianstads Lasarett, Kristianstad, Sweden and Hanna Hakansdtr born 9 May 1846, Stronhult, Skane, Sweden, unknown death date at this time.Known siblings: 1 Nils Otto Bengtsson b 16 January 1874, Orkened, Kristianstad, Sweden, no death date. 2 Matilda Bengtsdtr b. 27 April 1884, Orkened, Kristianstad, Skane, Sweden, no death date. Anna immigrated 24 Aug 1900 from Goteborg to NY and traveled to Aspen, Colorado. Anna married on 29 April 1902, Aspin, Pitkin, Colorado 1. Nils Enus Svenson Swanson b 29 December 1878, Gissalaboda, Orkenedd, Skane, Sweden and died 15 July 1915 Hartford, Snohomish, WA., who is buried in Machais Cemetery. Together this couple had 5 children, all born in Colorado where Nils had a gold mine. 1. Gerda Elvira Linnea (1902-1972 MN) m (Alvin Anderson-no children); 2. Frida Theresia Ragnhild, (1904-1990 WA) m (Christian Mantor Thorson) 3 children; Robert, Betty, Barbara; 3. Rose Nathalia Ingeborg (1906-1991 WA) m. Clarence George Cole, 5 children, George Marion, Harry Whiting Brigham, Rosa Natalia (died in infancy), Roland Frederick aka Fred, Clarice Antoinette Cole (Dennis Lee Wilson); 4. Lillie Amalia Gunhild (1910-2000) m Leo Clarence Nelson, 3 children, Carol, June, Bruce; 5. Dr. Edwin Carl Bernard (1914-2006 WA) m Muriel Rachel Norleman Swanson, 3 children, Keith Edwin, Lynn Arden, Sylvia Jean. After the birth of Rose, Anna returned to Sweden with her three oldest children, on 19 June 1908, after nearly a 3 year visit to see family. After the birth of Ed, Nils Enus was diagnosed with Black Lung disease and the family made arrangements to move to Hartford, WA. where Nils brother Anton had a small farm. There the family resided until a few years after Nils death when Anna m. 2. Sidney Hiram Loop (1873 MI-1938 WA), on 6 July 1917 Seattle, King, WA. Three more children joined the family George, Hazel, Richard. George dies young and Hazel at 22. Richard m. Norma Jean and they had 1 child Pamela. Anna spent the last 10 years of her life living in the home of her daughter and son in law, Lillie & Leo Nelson at Silver Lake, WA. Anna had 8 children plus many step-children, one in particular Kenneth Loop, who with his family came to many family outings at Silver Lake. Anna had a total of 14 grandchildren. Anna was deeply religious and my father once told me that Anna was the only true christian he ever met. She never judged others, only found the best in people, was loving, kind and helpful, and above all, very wise. She left a big void in everyone's heart when she passed. To know her was to love her, my dad told me. So, grandma Anna, I can't leave this life without making the effort to tell something about you, the wife, the mother, the stepmother, the grandmother. Love Clarice- Clarice Antoinette Cole Wilson, granddaughter. Added: Mar. 13, 2017"

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении