Thomas Cross Tatam - @Thomas Cross Tatam, Sarah Tatam, Edwin Churchill and Chloe Churchill are Autosomal matches for No Name Great Grand Mother

Начала Vanessa Brooks #RM875291C1 сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 5:45 до полудня

RM875291C1. 6th cousin 7times removed.
Actually they are all listed under Autosomal DNA Relatives for my No Name/Unknown 14th Great Grandmother. I am hoping that someone can narrow the possibilities down now that you have my DNA.

RM875291C1 is a combined kit. Includes Ancestry, 23&Me and Family Tree DNA with full mitochondrial sequence.

John Brooke c1530 London, Middlesex, England (UK) is my 12th Great Grandfather. He is the son of Robert Brooke and Katheryn Burley Brooke.

Katheryn Burley Brooke is my 13th Great Grandmother. Her mother is my NO NAME/UNKNOWN 14th Great Grandmother

Here is the Blood Relationship path of Thomas Cross Tatam for a possible reference.
**and an observation, Thomas CROSS has the same peculiar middle name as my mother's brother Arthur CROSS Williams. Which may or may not mean something. I am still unravelling the mystery of the Brooks surname (smile). Perhaps someone can help me with identify my mystery 14th Great Grandmother. Thanks**Vanessa {butterfly}

Me--Vanessa Brooks RM875291C1
→ Mamie Lee Williams (Brooks)
your mother → Mamie Perkins-Whitaker (Franklin)
her mother → David Winchester Franklin
her father → Owen A Franklin, Jr
his father → Owen A. Franklin, Sr., (CSA)
his father → Owen Franklin, Jr
his father → Owen Franklin, Sr
his father → Lawrence Franklin
his father → John Franklin
his father → Elizabeth Franklin
his mother → Elizabeth Salmon
her mother → Susan Cutt
her mother → Margaret Foote
her mother → Robert Brooke
her brother → Alice Brookes
his daughter → Richard Tattum
her son → James Tattam