Sir Eusebius Andrew, Kt. - Disambiguation

Начала Erica Howton сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 12:52 до полудня

Sir Eusebius Andrew, Kt.

From Diana Raquel Sainz Wilson

Eusebius "Euseby" Andrews 1577 - 1628 was NOT married to Anne Knightly and was the son of Thomas Andrews and Jame Belson
I have written to Find A Grave as well.

There are a few Euseby's, I have combed through each one, Each will, and each source

First Eusebius "Euseby" Andrews, aka Eusebius Androwes born on 29 March 1577 actually died on 14 December 1628 and his burial was on 16 December 1628. I wrote Find A Grave to change this as well. (This is noted in the personal record of the Vicor Richard Smyth... see below)

Eusebius "Euseby" Andrews was the son of the son of Thomas Andrew, of Daventry and Jane Belson; Jane was the daughter and heir of Nicholas Belson, of London.
Four of his sons were sent to Magdalen Hall, Oxford,

Thomas Androwes (Andrews) and Jane Belson lived in Daventry,
Parish registers record the baptisms of the first, second, and youngest of their six sons was found:
1. Thomas Andrews on 9 January 1567/8; Magdalen Hall, Oxford matriculated on 5 November 1585 at age 17
2. Anthony Andrew - 1570; Magdalen Hall, Oxford matriculated on 5 November 1585 at age 14
6. Eusebius "Euseby" Andrews - 29 March 1577

The baptisms of the three middle boys are not recorded in the registers (which appear to be complete) Thomas moved away from Daventry for a time and at some date previous to 1598 he parted with his Christ Church
3. Edward Andrews,
4. Henry Andrews, Magdalen Hall matriculated 21 March 1588 age 15, married twice and died January 1634 - will proved on 14 January 1634/5
5. George Andrews, Magdalen Hall matriculated 21 March 1588 age 13 most distinguished, married Eleanor Ryder (More on him later)

Eusebius "Euseby" Andrews 1577 - 1628 was NOT married to Anne Knightly but to first a daughter of John Dudley of Hackney, (possibly either Matilda or Barbara Dudley who and secondly married Barbara Powell widow of Francis Dayrell. daughter of Anthony Powell alias Anthony Herbert...?
Eusebius "Euseby" Andrews's 1577 - 1628 career at Lincoln's Inn is recorded in the Black Books.

• In 1614-15 he was a steward of the Reader's Dinner;
  • on 11 November 1623 he was called to the bench;
  • on 29 November 1624 he was admitted to the whole chamber; and
  • in 1627-8 he was the Autumn Reader
  • He was well versed in law 'reading' on appropriations,
  • Also in French and Latin, of his composition has been preserved among the Spelman and

Stephens Papers in the Bodleian.

• FIRST: Euseby Andrew married the daughter (given name unsure the surname was Dudley is undoubtedly correct) f John Dudley, of Hackney, Sergeant of Queen Elizabeth's Pastry, who died in August 1593.

By his first wife ? Dudley, Euseby had an only son, his namesake, the future Royalist colonel, the born in December 1606 and died executed on August 23 1650.

• SECOND: married Barbara Powell, daughter of Anthony Powell alias Herbert, and widow of Francis Dayrell, of Biddlesden, Buckinghamshire, Francis Dayrell, Barbara Powell's first husband, was the second son of Paul Dayrell, of Lillingstone Dayrell, Buckinghamshire. He died on 29 January 1614/15, and was buried at Biddlesden,
  • Euseby and Barbara had a daughter, Katherine, born c. 1619,77, and a son, George, baptized at Edmonton on 29 February 1623/4 and buried there on 12 May 1628.

The Vicor, Richard Smyth wrote: Bridget Dayrell, Euseby's eldest step-daughter, had died. Under date 23 March 1627 In Richard Smyth's records the Obituary: 'My cozen Brigit Dayrell, eldest daughter of my uncle Francis Dayrell, died at Edmonton'.
Edward Andrew, Euseby's third brother, died unmarried in the parish of St. Giles', Cripplegate; administration of his estate was granted on 4 September to Euseby.
On 14 December 1628, Smyth enters: 'My uncle Euseby Andrews died'. The Edmonton registers to record his burial on the 16th.

His son whose information I just entered should be an "MP" profile, he was the well-known Eusebius "Euseby" Andrews that was executed aka beheaded on August 22 or 23 1650.
Eusebius Andrews, on December 20, 1606, executed 22 August 1650, was a London lawyer and Royalist during the Wars of the Three Kingdoms, executed for his part in a 1650 plot to restore Charles II of England.

Eusebius Andrews was born in Edmonton, London, and baptized on 20 December 1606 at St Dunstan's, Stepney.
He was the only surviving child of Eusebius Andrew (1577-1628), and his first wife Joan Dudley, daughter of John Dudley, he also had a half-sister Katherine (1619-1691) from his father's second marriage. Katherine later became the third wife of John Lenthall (1625-1681), a senior civil servant under the Commonwealth, who apparently saw her connection to a Royalist martyr as a way to rehabilitate himself with the post-1660 regime.[4]

Andrews himself married sometime prior to 1637; the name of his wife is unknown, although she probably died before 1650 since she does not appear in his will. They had two daughters, Katherine (born and died 1637) and Matilda (c. 1640-after 1685).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eusebius_Andrews_(Royalist)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении