Angelina (Son) Guess - Need More Info

Начала Debbie Gambrell вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

вчера в 6:56 после полудня

I'm working with the Ancestry tree of a DNA match who has Angelina and husband John Guess, parents of Robert Guess who married Fannie Ivey in their tree.

Other trees on Ancestry have her parents listed as they are here on Geni, but the dates don't work. The Angelina who was married to John Guess was born after Abraham Son had already died - he died in 1821 and Angelina wasn't born until abt. 1843. So the Angelina who was married to John Guess doesn't seem a possible daughter of the parents connected to her.

I don't know if there were two Angelina's who have gotten mixed together in some trees or just where the error comes from. Other trees on Ancestry just don't list parents for Angelina. Some try to overlook the dates and geography, obviously. The Guess family was enrolled in Oklahoma and weren't in Kentucky .

Also, Angelina's son Robert wasn't born until June 1865, so the date of birth of 1843 is more likely for her than the one being used as 1821 to try to make her fit as a daughter of Abraham Son and his wife.

I see her name on the Dawes census, as John Guess's wife, but his name is private here on Geni, so there's nothig I can see about him to confirm it's the same John Guess. Maybe there was another Guess married to an Angelina Son.

I just need more info so I can try to sort these connections out. Thank you.

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении