Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (4)
вчера в 1:38 после полудня

Her Find-a-Grave page has her name differently:

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/237138927/alice-elizabeth-sizemore

Alice Elizabeth “Alcey” Brigham Sizemore

Сегодня в 12:35 до полудня

Debbie, I remember this years ago. I wish I could document better but my gut feel was that Artimichie was correct, it’s a better base for the nickname Arty.

I would put Alice Elizabeth in AKA of course.

While we’re at it, this study is probably decent for many of the Sizemores, but 1) it’s old 2) may need grains of salt

https://www.genealogy.com/ftm/p/a/n/Donald-N-Pantheryates/GENE8-001...

Сегодня в 12:38 до полудня

PS be careful of photos, there are a ton of bogus ones. And - of you feel more comfortable with what FindAGrave has, I have no objections, and I’ll unlock the name fields for your update.

Сегодня в 2:59 после полудня

I'm not trying to be the one to make corrections on any profiles that aren't in my direct line. Just posting inconsistencies I find in my line tracing treks on cousin lines as I enounter them and hope their direct family / profile managers have information and will work on them. I have no idea whether, in this case, Geni or Find-a-Grave is correct. That's why I start Discusisons to give the profile managers and curators a place to start having those discussions.

Speaking of which, are you the only active curator on Geni? I ask because this profile has two others attached to it, not including you. You're the only one I ever have respond to anything I post, regardless of whether it's 'one of yours' or not. Geni could use some others as active as you so all the burden wouldn't fall on you. I hope they know what a rare jewel you are!

I do encounter some bogus photos on both Ancestry from time to time and more recently even on Find-a-Grave. I see wehre others have already pointed this out to the people who put them online and yet they remain and their error gets perepetuated. So I do watch for that.

I'll put the aka in her profile as you suggested.

Thanks, Erica.

Показаны все сообщения (4)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении