Alekasandras Dobkevičius (Dapkevičius) - Alekasandras Dobkevičius

Начал Luke Mawst воскресенье, 31 июля 2022
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (3)
31.7.2022 в 2:24 после полудня

Hi, I believe this is my Great Great Grandfather and Kazimiera Virsilaite is my Great Great Grandmother. They had a son Aleksandras Dobkevicius , who is my great grandfather, buried in St. Casimer cemetery , Chicago, ILL. His daughter is Helen (Elena) , my grandmother, born in Kvedarna ore Vidukle Lithuania.

Luke Mawst
Sun Prairie , Wisconsin

31.7.2022 в 3:28 после полудня

Hi Luke,

It was nice receiving your note. I'm related to Aleksandras through his mother. Anelė Barbora Lileikytė (Lileikaite) is my 4th great aunt. She had lived in Palukstis which is about 50-75 Km from the locations that you mentioned. and actually Kvedama is about 35Km as the bird flies. So it's very possible that it could be the same Aleksandras Dobkevicius.

Sincerely,
Bob Waleyko

31.7.2022 в 4:06 после полудня

Hi Bob, That's very interesting. I just uploaded my DNA to "myheritage" site, but it takes several days to show up. If your DNA is on that site we should be able to see a match.

My wife and I just visited Lithuania two weeks ago and visited all these towns looking for gravesites , etc. She actually located living relatives on her fathers side. I wasn't able to find any gravesites, so I would be interested if you have any information on where Alekasandras or Anelė Barbora Lileikytė (Lileikaite) grave sites are located.

thanks,
Luke

Показаны все сообщения (3)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении