Beata Andersdotter Härmälä - Beata has two mothers

Начала Susanne Floyd вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (2)
вчера в 4:53 после полудня

I contacted profile managers about Beata Andersdotter Härmälä who currently has two mothers listed:

Anna Mårtensd Kecko

and

Beata Mårtensdotter

While most of the My Heritage sources attached list Anna as mother, there seems to be no real substantial evidence and one profile manager had information that the mother was Beata Sr.

Beata Andersdotter Härmälä is my 9th great grandmother and I would like to fix the situation, but my Finnish is still at the elementary level. None of the profiles have benefited from the wonderful sourcing challenge on some discussion threads for Finland and Sweden.

Any assistance would be apprectiated. I see that Juha Mustonen (Geni Curator - on hiatus) has worked on the profile before and also Petri Laasonen I think due to the age of the persons, a curator may be a good help to the discussion.

Kiitos paljon!
Susanne

Сегодня в 8:59 до полудня

Church records in general are not available before 1680s and much of the early ones were destroyed in the Great Wrath.

The sources needed in this case would therefore likely be 1600-1700s land registries, estate inventory deeds and court books.

Unfortunately these are not as easy as church records to access or understand and only a minority of genealogists are comfortable working with them.

The profile information could have come from old investigations, possibly done ~50 years ago or so, by genealogists who have already passed away a long time ago.

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении