Many Moons line all in Alabama that dead end -Possible big picture

Начала Carissa Hill вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (9)
вчера в 8:37 после полудня

Thank you all! I feel so good that the lonely soldier boy William R.D. Moon found his home. This is the bigger picture I see of the top of the Moon Tree in Alabama

Joseph Moon father of Hester Moon

John Samuel Moon, Sr. from which William Hugh "Bill" Moon descends

John W Moon from which William R. D. Moon descends (Lonely solider boy #1)

Joshua Moon from which John William Moon descends which I suspect is John William Moon (Lobely Solider Boy #2 discovered in previous discussion while exploring the Moon Cemeteries

John Peter Moon, Sr. VETERAN: Corporal in the American Civil War, CSA. Co. E., 37 TN Infantry

Quite a bit of dead ends all in one place.

Tagged: Donald Franklin Colvin
Erica Howton
Private User
John Moon
Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087
Erin Ishimoticha

вчера в 8:49 после полудня

I think John William Moon - (Lonely Soldier Boy #2) is brother of William R. D. Moon - because they are buried next to each other...

вчера в 8:55 после полудня

The John William Moon - son of Joshua Moon - is really born in 1846 - not 1843... They've conflated the dates... I think we've got multiple Joshua's going on also - possibly some branches need merging up, but I'm defintely brain dead for tonight...

вчера в 8:58 после полудня

I am going to bet that Joseph Moon
and John Samuel Moon, Sr. will be found in PA in quaker records

From doing my find ALL William Moon in findagrave a profile in Geni project that I did on Sat, the 20th, there are two main lines of Moon. One comes from Virginia and one from PA. PA ones are quakers from William Penn. I am not sure if the VA and PA lines knew each other in America.

вчера в 8:59 после полудня

Donald Franklin Colvin Thanks yes I am brain dead too! Thank you SOO Much!

вчера в 8:59 после полудня

One more thought - I know that the dates are bogus for the John William Moon - son of Joshua - because if he died in 1862 - he couldn't get married and have children after he was dead - some problems with that chunk of tree...

John William Moon

Daughter Ada born in 1880 - if he died in 1862 - quite a feat of technology... That branch needs some sources...

вчера в 9:21 после полудня

Yeah I messaged the manager about it because I saw that too. I was thinking that his wife married twice and Ada is not really his child. but definitely could be dates are just wrong.

I also found somewhere a William Renfro that was 3 weeks old and had three children so not sure if someone tampered with that line but I gave William to the curator discussion to well do anything with. That is seriously wrong.

вчера в 11:26 после полудня

I have New Jersey Moons. Dead end origins.

Dr. Jacob Moone

Сегодня в 1:36 до полудня

That New Jersey Moon is probably also a quaker https://www.visitprinceton.org/mercer-county/princeton/history/

Here is a Virginia Moon dead origin Abraham Moone Now these Moon from VA I don't think were Quakers

Показаны все сообщения (9)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении