Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

• Private User
    Geni member

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (2)
Private User
Сегодня в 8:11 после полудня

I have the 1850, 1860, and 1870 Census' and all 3 of them show his wife as Mary, not Elizabeth. Although I've seen her name listed as Mary Elizabeth Wintersteen Blue on a few peoples trees, this is incorrect. The name "Mary" was added to try and account for the 1850, 60 and 70 census records.

I discussed Gabriel with Anita at the East Lycoming Historical Society, we discovered that Elizabeth died at the age of 39, which would be 1850. Thomas was born abt. 1849, so she may have died in or due to, childbirth. Later that year, 1850, Gabriel remarried, to a woman named Mary F. Lutz, this is why the 1850, 1860 and 1870 census' show his wife's name as Mary and not Elizabeth. George Dieter is listed on the 1860 census as a 9 year old. Meaning he would have been born the year after Gabriel married Mary.

Private User
Сегодня в 8:18 после полудня

The 1850 Census also shows a 17 year old Pricilla and a 21 year old Thor (or Thom). These 2 were likely Mary's children from her previous marriage.

Thomas L. also disappears from the records, which lends more credence to the thought that Elizabeth may have died in childbirth, along with the baby.

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении