How to link BillionGraves entry to Geni profile?

Начал Ethan David Whitted вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (2)
вчера в 9:14 после полудня

Hi there!
I have found a BillionGraves entry (https://billiongraves.com/grave/Geraldine-W-Rowe/21040503) which matches a profile for someone recorded in Geni. (Gerry Rowe)

However, I cannot figure out how to "link" these two entries so that the BillionGraves entry shows up as a "Confirmed Match" on the Geni profile. According to this page (https://www.geni.com/projects/BillionGraves-Team-Portal/17314), it says "The records will be available for free on BillionGraves’s website, and SuperSearch™, MyHeritage’s search engine for historical records. These records can be easily accessed through the “Research this Person” link found on your Geni profiles."

yet whenever I go to the "Research this Person" link on the Geni profile, I receive 38,734,696 results in the search of "All Collections" but I can't find any way to narrow that down to the BillionGraves entry.

So how do I link this BillionGraves entry and Geni profile together? Thanks!

Сегодня в 12:07 до полудня

Hi Ethan,

Your question actually has two different partial answers.

To find the record in BillionGraves using the SuperSearch you need to use the SuperSearch filters see left column in this image where I have selected, BMD>Death>BillionGraves and she is the 3rd result:
www.geni.com/media/proxy?media_id=6000000187534905834&size=large

To get this record linked via a Confirmed Match is only possible if the Geni software detects the match for itself, you cannot teach or force this software but the closer you make the data in Geni to matching a particular record in one of the other databases the more likely Geni is to suggest a Match. It can take some patience as it might take hours, days or weeks for the process to work and no guarantee that it ever will.

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении