Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (2)
Сегодня в 10:09 до полудня

Hi Catherine,
How are you? Hope you are doing well.
When you have a moment.
Please call me, if you are still interested in family history.
Keith Prince
262-391-5253
keith.qp@sbcglobal.net

Private User
Сегодня в 10:40 до полудня

Dear Keith,
I am doing fine. We just bought our retirement home in Cave Junction OR. Since David still works for the government he has his base in Maryland. Our son, who will be inheriting that property lives there and works as a computer engineer in the area. I am however, working out of our home here and getting this place settled.

There are some things through Walter's friends stories that I know are inherited from his side of the gene pool. Things such as quick reflexes, amazing aim, being very tall and lanky, Eidetic memory, and other little things.

My 3rd child, Jeffrey, is 6'10". There are tall genes on all sides of the family. David's family is from northern Sweden. My other boys are 6'4", and my daughter is 5'9". This was probably influenced by his genes.

Jeffrey and Bobby are amazing with shooting and hitting their target every time. They also can do this with every sport. They have been champions at college for their computer skills and won most games.

It is very interesting to map out skill sets and where they might have come from.

Sincerely,
Catherine

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении