Margery Kinkey (Herman) - Parents

Начала Debbie Gambrell вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (2)
вчера в 10:16 после полудня

Trees on Ancestry show different parents than those connected here on Geni, so I've been searching and so far haven't found any site(s) that list Margery's parents, only that her maiden name was Herman. I've come to the conclusion that no one knows who her parents actually were, or at least no documentation has been posted to prove which set is accurate.

Ancestry and Family Search show her parents as:Casparus Augustine Herman and Susanna Huyberts, but with nothing documenting those connections any more than the connections here on Geni.

The only thing in common is that she married Herman Kinkey. In fact, every site I saw other than Geni spells her first name as Marjorie, not Margery.

If anyone has a source / documentation that confirms if either of these couples were actually her parents or whether her parents are simply unknown would be helpful to post here on Geni. Otherwise, I have to conclude that her parents connected here aren't actually in my ancestral lineage.

Thanks in advance for any additional informatoin.

вчера в 10:20 после полудня

I failed to mention, the parents listed on the other sites are the ones connected as her grandparents here on Geni. But again, nothing actually proving they were her parents.

That said, if Marjorie was born in 1682, it's actuallly more likely that couple would have been her parents rather than her grandparents. I say this because Geni is showing her connected mother here on Geni - sabella Herman (Trent) - to have been born in 1695, after Marjorie herself was born. So the dates for the connected parents here on Geni don't work.

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении