Hannah Maria Lloyd - Suggestion to merge profiles

Начал Jim Henderson вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (2)
вчера в 11:17 после полудня

Discussion begun by Jim Henderson, Geni Curator, helping Dick Lloyd get up to speed using Geni, as a place for the managers of these profiles to interact and decide together what to do.

It seems to me that the whole world tree at Geni.com has two profiles for the one person, Hannah Maria Lloyd:

Managed by Michael Lloyd, and Courtney Palmer: Hannah Maria Lloyd and
Managed by Richard George Lloyd: Hannah Maria Lloyd

The husband of the first profile is listed as Ezekiah. This is the name he had when he migrated to Australia with his family, arriving in Port Phillip on 1844-09-22. I have uploaded an image of the relevant part of the immigration record for the ship to his profile, in the Sources tab.

The husband of the second profile is listed as Issachar, documented on the Sources tab by the SA BDM record of their marriage. I have also uploaded an image of the relevant part of the 1841 census record for the family to his profile, in the Sources tab.

These look like the two profiles for the same person, who had two spellings of his name during his life.

If you agree with me, you can merge these two profiles for Hannah Maria Lloyd, and then merge the two profiles for her husband. Then you could edit his profile and say something sensible about his name. I suggest:

• Name: Issachar -- because that's on the census record
  • Also known as: Ezekiah -- because that's how he appears in the immigration document.
  • You could also set the Display Name to something like Issachar/Ezekiah Lloyd if you like, so both names are obvious to everyone.

If you would like any jelp, please email me. Jim Henderson

Сегодня в 12:34 до полудня

The "FreeBDM" site in the UK lists the birth of an Izecar Lloyde, and you may find that interesting. Here's a link to that record:
https://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/information.pl?cite=TXMg%2FWJWMf03rN...

That site shows the index of births etc, from 1836 onward.

A similar site, FreeReg, shows the church Registrars, also from before 1836.

I hope you find that information helpful.

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении