Owen's murder

Started by Harriet Eleanor Danber on Saturday, January 9, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Showing all 11 posts
1/9/2010 at 11:06 AM

I just found out that my cousin was murdered. His father found him. I don't know why someone would kill him. The thing is he tried to kill himself about 5 years ago. He was found and after therapy, I thought he was okay. This killed my uncle Jaime. He lost my aunt Georgina to cancer eight years ago. I just can't believe it, Im in shock. Last year my cousin Jane died of LCD. Now a new year and my cousin dies of stab wounds.

1/9/2010 at 11:14 AM

I am so sorry Harry. I can't believe that something so bad could happen in the new year. I have a brother who is a counselor if you need it. So he was stabbed?

1/9/2010 at 11:39 AM

Yes, someone burst into his apartment and stabbed him 7 times. The police don't know who did it. I don't think it was drugs because Owen didn't even take anti depressants. I don't what is it?

1/9/2010 at 8:24 PM

Maybe an ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend? Or and I don't really want to say it, but maybe it was an family member? What about his sister? Didn't you say she was daring a guy from the internet dating site? You can meet some werid people online.

1/9/2010 at 8:39 PM

I just talked to Kathleen, his sister, I think she knows something. I asked about the guy she was dating and all I got was a first name, Rick. She wouldn't talk about him. I feel like she's not telling everyone something important.

1/10/2010 at 10:18 AM

Is that all you know about the guy? He sound supicious already. Did Owen like him.

1/10/2010 at 11:12 AM

Apparently Rick is an 60 something year old guy. When Owen found out, he didn't like him

1/12/2010 at 5:24 PM

So some sixty year old guy is dating owen's sister. Owen didn't like him, owen ends up dead. I know that it may seem insane that a sixty year old guy could stab anyone, but maybe he was strong for his age. I know it sounds crazy , but maybe it was a lover's spat. You know like he wanted kathleen and owen was standing in the way, and he killed him. Cases like that happen all the time. Well have the police talked to him?

1/12/2010 at 5:39 PM

No, Kathleen was at a night course. So nobody knows where he was. I get what you're saying though. First, I need to ask some questions first. I need to know how seriously their relationship is. I will get back too you on this. My uncle Jaime is so messed up right now. First his wife died, then his son. A person can't take so much. He is at his breaking point. If his daughter is some how responsible, he just might...I don't know. Never has someone been through so much. Except my dad, did I ever tell you about him?

1/12/2010 at 6:35 PM

No, you never told me about your father. If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have too. I agree that you have to tread carefully. If you do find something I wouldn't tell Jaime. Some things are better left unsaid.

1/12/2010 at 6:38 PM

My daughter told me she is pregaunt. I can't beileve it. She was going to college. I am in shock

Showing all 11 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion