view all 26
About Abigail Balch
- The Vinton Memorial: Comprising a Genealogy of the Descendants of John .... By John Adams Vinton. page 23.
Abigail Converse (1705 - 1793) She was born 3 Dec 1705 in Woburn, Middlesex, Massachusetts, and died 10 Apr 1793 in Bradford, Essex, Massachusetts.
- Parents: John Converse and Abigail Sawyer.
- 4 Jan 1724 in Woburn, Middlesex, Massachusetts to Capt. Nathan Blodgett (1703 - 1747). He was the son of Samuel Blodgett and Huldah Simonds. 3 children.
- 11 Jan 1749 in Lexington, Middlesex, Massachusetts as his 2nd wife to Rev. William Balch (1704-1788). He was the son of Freeborn Balch, Sr. and Elizabeth Fairfield. No children.
- Mehitable Blodgett
- Abigail Blodgett (1732 – 1733)
- Nathan Blodgett (1737 – 1737)
- Johnson, Edward F. Woburn Records of Births, Deaths, and Marriages . (Woburn, Massachusetts: Andrews, Cutler & Co., 1890-1919), 1:58. Covnerse, Abigail, d. John and Abigail, [born] ---, 1705.
- Bradford, Essex, Massachusetts, United States. Vital records of Bradford, Massachusetts, to the End of the Year 1849. (Topsfield, Mass.: Topsfield Historical Society, 1907), 294. Balch, Abigail, wid. Rev. William, [died] Apr. 10, 1793, a. 88 y. P.R.2. [Birth calculates to 1705]