Charlotte Herne (Paston)
Daughter of William Paston, 2nd Earl of Yarmouth and Charlotte Jemima Henrietta Maria FitzRoy
|Managed by:||James Hutchison|
Matching family tree profiles for Charlotte Herne
About Charlotte Herne
Lady Charlotte Paston married Thomas Herne of Haviland Hall, Norfolk, England, and had a son, Paston Herne, whose illegitimate daughter Anne Herne married Sir Everard Buckworth, 5th Baronet (later changed his name to Everard Buckworth-Herne), and was the mother of Sir Buckworth Buckworth-Herne-Soame, 6th Baronet. Lady Charlotte married 2nd to a Major Weldron.
- [S15] George Edward Cokayne, editor, The Complete Baronetage, 5 volumes (no date (c. 1900); reprint, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 1983), volume IV, page 170. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Baronetage.
- [S3409] Caroline Maubois, "re: Penancoet Family," e-mail message to Darryl Roger Lundy, 2 December 2008. Hereinafter cited as "re: Penancoet Family."
- [S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003). Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- [S37] Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition, volume 1, page 1289.
- Norfolk Archaeology, Or, Miscellaneous Tracts Relating to the ..., Volume 4. Page 52