Matching family tree profiles for Major Patrick William Butler Pole-Carew
About Major Patrick William Butler Pole-Carew
Patrick William Butler Pole-Carew
- Born on 25 August 1913.
- Son of Lt.-Gen. Sir Reginald Pole-Carew and Lady Beatrice Frances Elizabeth Butler.
- Married, firstly, Sonia Quilter, daughter of Sir William Eley Cuthbert Quilter, 2nd Bt. and Hon. Gwynnedd Douglas-Pennant, on 17 January 1939.
- He and Sonia Quilter were divorced in 1950.
- Married, secondly, Mary Patience Phillips, daughter of Major Richard Ernest Gilchrist Phillips, on 19 April 1950.* Died on 23 June 1971 at age 57.
He was educated at Eton College, Windsor, Berkshire, England. and at Royal Military College, Sandhurst, Berkshire, England.
He fought in the Second World War, gaining the rank of Major in the service of the Irish Guards.
He fought in the Lieutenant, Coldstream Guards.
Child of Patrick William Butler Pole-Carew and Sonia Quilter
- Rosemary Pole-Carew b. 24 Jun 1940
Reference The Peerage
- Updated from MyHeritage Family Trees via mother Beatrice Frances Elizabeth Pole-carew (born Butler) by SmartCopy: Nov 30 2015, 10:52:22 UTC