Historical records matching Paul Mayeda Berges
About Paul Mayeda Berges
He is is an American screenwriter and director.
Of Japanese ancestry,Berges graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz, in 1990. He has collaborated with his wife, British-Indian director Gurinder Chadha, on a number of films. He made his directorial debut in 2005 with The Mistress of Spices, based upon the novel by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni.
* Bend it like Beckham (2002)
* Bride and Prejudice (2004)
* The Mistress of Spices (2005)
* Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (2008)
* It's A Wonderful Afterlife (2010)