Ralph Pierre LaCock
|Also Known As:||"Peter Marshall"|
|Birthplace:||Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia, United States|
Son of Ralph Henry LaCock and Imogene Frampton
|Occupation:||game show host, actor and writer, , Actor, singer, TV host, radio personality|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Peter Marshall
<private> LaCock (Stewart)spouse
<private> Marshall (Stewart)spouse
<private> Ihnat (Grajeda )ex-spouse
About Peter Marshall
- Date of Birth 30 March 1926, Huntington, West Virginia, USA
- Birth Name, Ralph Pierre LaCock
- Peter Marshall was born on March 30, 1926 in Huntington, West Virginia, USA as Ralph Pierre LaCock.
- He has been married to Laurie Marshall since August 19, 1989. He was previously married to Sally Carter-Ihnat and Nadene R. Teaford.
- Spouse (3)
- Laurie Marshall (19 August 1989 - present)
- Sally Carter-Ihnat (9 October 1977 - 1983) (divorced)
- Nadene R. Teaford (1947 - 1973) (divorced) (4 children)
- He is an actor and writer, known for The Hollywood Squares (1965), Miss World 1990 (1990) and The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments (2002).
He is an American television and radio personality, singer and actor.
He was the original host and "The Master" of The Hollywood Squares, from 1966 to 1981. He has almost fifty television, movie, and Broadway credits. His stage name, Peter Marshall, reportedly derived from the college in his home town (Marshall College, which became Marshall University in 1961).
Born to a show business family. Following his father's death, he moved to New York City to be with his mother, a costume designer. His elder sister, Joanne Dru, was an actress who is best remembered for her roles in the films Red River, She Wore a Yellow Ribbon, and All the King's Men.